Terms & Conditions
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Purchase your course and if you’re not 100% satisfied within 3 days of purchase, we will give you a full refund - NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
The tuition and fees paid by the applicant shall be refunded if the applicant is rejected by the school before enrollment. The student may receive a full refund if they are not 100% satisfied within 3 days of purchase. If the student completes the course and asks for a refund, the student will NOT receive credit for their course.
Certification of Courses
Online courses are listed by state, and only for states in which they are approved. Please call for details about which courses are certified in your particular state, particularly if you need out-of-state credit.
Questions regarding course content or technical issues may be submitted through our contact form located on our Contact Us page.
You can also contact us during work hours via live chat or by calling us at 800.861.7325.
|Great Lakes Institute | YouLearnIt.com Hours|
|Days||Monday - Friday|
|Hours||9am-5pm Eastern Standard Time|
The Individual Module of Instruction – The student will study the material online through a series of screens that explains the material necessary to achieve course learning objective.
- Learning Objective – To teach the student the necessary information required by the particular state's continuing education requirements.
- Structured Learning Method – Student will be presented with explanation along with examples that will help review the necessary subjects needed for certification.
- Method of assessing student performance –
2. Students must spend the allocated time specified as approved by the State.
3. The student will be timed and must complete the required amount of time designated by the particular state. If the student fails to complete the required hours and exams to complete the course, certification will not be given until they have finished the complete time.
4. Once the student has received the passing score and has completed the required time spent, the student will receive a certificate of completion.
- Method of remediation for deficient students – In the event that a student fails any of the quizzes, s/he cannot proceed to the next subject unless s/he reviews the questions and pass them with the necessary score AND must have completed the desingated amount of time required.
- Students can communicate with the course instructor electronically to discuss any questions or comments with regards to the course (Student will be provided with the instructors email address).
- Prerequisites – In order to take this course, you will need to have a Real Estate License.
Information presented in courses is the result of research done on state law at a certain point in time. It is believed by the School to be the most recent information but changes to the law may occur . Reference to state statutes is made but students should research other statutes that may affect the issues at hand. The state may have more current or accurate information. No warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in this course is made. Please check official sources.